This state-of-the-art weatherproof outdoor wireless IP camera works with your wireless router to broadcast and record video over your local area network or the internet. Video can be recorded when motion is detected or according to a defined schedule. When motion is detected, the camera will record video to the hard drive and upload images to an email address or FTP site. This IP camera with 25 meters range night vision capability employs a 1/4" CMOS image sensor. It can be mounted on the wall outside and can be controlled remotely. With built-in video encoder module and web server, users can view live images and full motion video through a standard Web browser. This device combines a network camera and a computer into one small, intelligent unit. Installation is easy by using the configuration software to assign an IP address to your camera or obtain an address automatically through a DHCP server (typically a router). It is a fully- featured internet-enabled surveillance system that provides password protected multi-level user management.
* 1/4" Color CMOS Image Sensor
* 36 Infrared LED, Automatic Operate in Dark Environment
* IR Night Vision up to 80'(25m)
* Compression Format: M-JPEG
* Weatherproof: Yes
* Allow Remote Viewing & Recording from Anywhere Anytime
* Supported OS: Microsoft Win98 SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Internet Explorer 5.0, NET4.5
* Support IE Browser or Any other Standard Browsers
* Support both WEP & WPA Encryption
* Motion Detection Alert via Email or Upload Image to FTP
* Multi-level Users Management with Password Protection
* Wi-Fi Compliant with Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11b/g
* (4) CM-I12316GY Wireless Network IP Camera
* (4) Camera Mounting Bracket
* (4) Mounting Screws & screw caps
* (4) DC Power Supply
* (4) Network Cable
* (4) Software CD
Merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days from day of purchase. Returned merchandise must be unused, in original packaging and include all accessories. Shipping costs are not refundable. A restocking fee might be applied if the merchandise is used.
Buyer can send back the merchandise for repair or replacement. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by contacting the seller prior to returning any merchandise. Any products returned to us without an RMA will be rejected and/or sent back to you at your cost and expense. Buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the merchandise. We will replace the item and ship it to you at no charge.
We will employ every resource to ensure that your item is replaced promptly and without hassle. Please contact us for any product or service issues .